Find out how much fuel consumption in liters or gallons per km for Mercedes Benz E63 AMG, information fit for all models of years 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
The information below can be found in each vehicle manufacturer manual.
Technical details and how much fuel consumption in liters per kilometer or miles per gallon maker Mercedes Benz E63 AMG in the user manual is:
- Mercedes-Benz E 63 AMG it is a large / luxury car.
- Car engine capacity: 6208 ccm (376,92 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 514.00 PS (376,11 kW or 504,47 HP) at 6800 Rev. per min.
- Car fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- Car fuel with highway drive: 12.4 litres/100 km (18,91 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 14.4 litres/100 km (16,25 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive: 19.6 litres/100 km (11,94 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel tank capacity: 80.0 litres (21,03 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption