Find out how much fuel consumption in liters or gallons per km for Mercedes Benz G550, information fit for all models of years 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004.
The information below can be found in each vehicle manufacturer manual.
Technical details and how much fuel consumption in liters per kilometer or miles per gallon maker Mercedes Benz G550 in the user manual is:
- Mercedes-Benz A 190it is a small / economy cars.
- Car engine capacity: 1898 ccm (115,24 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 124.70 PS (91,54 kW or 122,39 HP) at 5500 Rev. per min.
- Car fuel: gasoline.
- Car fuel with highway drive: 6.3 litres/100 km (37,15 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 7.9 litres/100 km (29,81 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive: 11.3 litres/100 km (20,72 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel tank capacity: 54.0 litres (14,20 gallons).
This consumption may be higher or lower depending on style car driver, car condition, fuel type, and more.
Here are a few tips to improve fuel consumption. If you follow our advice you can save money by reducing fuel consumption by up to 20-30%.
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption