Ford Kuga fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Ford Kuga. From year: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How much fuel consumed Ford Kuga 2.0 TDCi, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Ford Kuga 2.0 TDCi it is a SUV.
- Car engine capacity: 1997 ccm (121,25 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 136.00 PS (99,50 kW or 133,33 HP) at 4000 Rev. per min.
- Car fuel: diesel.
- Car fuel with highway drive.
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 6.4 litres/100 km (36,57 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive.
- Car fuel tank capacity: 53.0 litres (13,93 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption