Ford GT fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Ford GT. From year: 2005, 2006.
How much fuel consumed Ford Galaxy 1.9 TDI, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Ford GT Coupe it is a Cabrio / Sport Car.
- Car engine capacity: 5408 ccm (328,35 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 558.7 PS (408,95 kW or 548,25 HP) at 6150 Rev. per min.
- Car fuel: gasoline, unleaded 95.
- Car fuel with highway drive: 11.2 litres/100 km (20,90 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 14.7 litres/100 km (15,92 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive: 18.1 litres/100 km (12,94 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel tank capacity: 66.0 litres (17,35 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption