Fiat Albea fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Fiat Albea. From year: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed Fiat Albea engine 1.2 l, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Fiat Albea it is a Family car.
- Car engine capacity: 1368 ccm (83,06 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 76,62.7 PS (56,72 kW or 76,62 HP) at 6000 Rev. per min.
- Car fuel: gasoline, unleaded.
- Car fuel with highway drive: 0.6 litres/100 km (396,69 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 0.7 litres/100 km (339,20 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive: 0.9 litres/100 km (269,02 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel tank capacity: 51.0 litres (13,40 gallons).
This consumption may be higher or lower depending on style car driver, car condition, fuel type, and more. Here are a few tips to improve fuel consumption. If you follow our advice you can save money by reducing fuel consumption by up to 20-30%.
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption