Ferrari F 40 fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Ferrari F40. From year: 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992.
How much fuel consumed Ferrari F40 2.9 l, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Ferrari F 40 2.9.
- Car engine capacity: 2934 ccm (178,13 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 478.60 PS (350,24 kW or 469,64 HP) at 7000 Rev. per min.
- Car fuel: gasoline.
- Car fuel with highway drive: 9.7 litres/100 km (24,13 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 9.4 litres/100 km (24,82 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive: 19.2 litres/100 km (12,19 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel tank capacity: 120.0 litres (31,54 gallons).
This consumption may be higher or lower depending on style car driver, car condition, fuel type, and more. Here are a few tips to improve fuel consumption. If you follow our advice you can save money by reducing fuel consumption by up to 20-30%.
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption