Ferrari 612 Scaglietti fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a 612 Scaglietti. From year: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.
How much fuel consumed Ferrari 612 Scaglietti 5.8 l, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Ferrari 612 Scaglietti it is a Large / Luxury Car.
- Car engine capacity: 5752 ccm (349,24 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 548.7 PS (401,98 kW or 538,30 HP) at 7250 Rev. per min.
- Car fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- Car fuel with highway drive: 13.8 litres/100 km (16,92 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 18.1 litres/100 km (12,94 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive: 19.6 litres/100 km (11,94 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel tank capacity: 110.0 litres (28,91 gallons).
This consumption may be higher or lower depending on style car driver, car condition, fuel type, and more. Here are a few tips to improve fuel consumption. If you follow our advice you can save money by reducing fuel consumption by up to 20-30%.
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption