Ferrari 456M GT fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Ferrari 456M GT. From year: 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003.
How much fuel consumed Ferrari 456M GT 5.5 l, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Ferrari 456M GT it is a Large / Luxury Car.
- Car engine capacity: 5474 ccm (332,35 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 442.00 PS (323,38 kW or 433,82 HP) at 6250 Rev. per min.
- Car fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- Car fuel with highway drive.
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 22.0 litres/100 km (10,64 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive.
- Car fuel tank capacity: 110.0 litres (28,91 gallons).
This consumption may be higher or lower depending on style car driver, car condition, fuel type, and more. Here are a few tips to improve fuel consumption. If you follow our advice you can save money by reducing fuel consumption by up to 20-30%.
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption