Dodge Neon fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Dodge Neon. From year: 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005.
How much fuel consumed Dodge Neon 2.0 l, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Dodge Neon it is a Family car.
- Car engine capacity: 1999 ccm (121,37 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 134.00 PS (98,51 kW or 131,34 HP) at 5600 Rev. per min.
- Car fuel: gasoline.
- Car fuel with highway drive: 6.5 litres/100 km (35,84 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 7.4 litres/100 km (31,84 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive: 8.1 litres/100 km (28,86 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel tank capacity: 47.0 litres (12,36 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption