Dodge Challenger fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Dodge Challenger. From year: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How much fuel consumed Dodge Challenger 6.0 l, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Dodge Challenger SRT-8 it is a Cabrio / Sport Car.
- Car engine capacity: 6059 ccm (367,87 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 425.00 PS (311,44 kW or 416,91 HP) at 6200 Rev. per min.
- Car fuel: gasoline.
- Car fuel with highway drive.
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 11.2 litres/100 km (20,90 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive.
- Car fuel tank capacity: 72.0 litres (18,92 gallons).
This consumption may be higher or lower depending on style car driver, car condition, fuel type, and more. Here are a few tips to improve fuel consumption. If you follow our advice you can save money by reducing fuel consumption by up to 20-30%.
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption