Dacia Supernova fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Dacia Supernova. From year: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003.
How much fuel consumed Dacia Supernova 1.4 l, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Dacia Supernova it is a Family car.
- Car engine capacity: 1396 ccm (84,75 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 75.00 PS (54,73 kW or 73,63 HP).
- Car fuel: gasoline.
- Car fuel with highway drive: 5.3 litres/100 km (44,16 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 5.7 litres/100 km (41,06 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive: 6.7 litres/100 km (34,88 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel tank capacity: 44.0 litres (11,56 gallons).
See how to reset warning service light indicators for Dacia.This consumption may be higher or lower depending on style car driver, car condition, fuel type, and more. Here are a few tips to improve fuel consumption. If you follow our advice you can save money by reducing fuel consumption by up to 20-30%.
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption