Citroen C1 fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Citroen C1, from year: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How much fuel consumed Citroen C1 1.0 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Citroen C1 1.0 it is a Small / Economy Car.
- Car engine capacity: 998 ccm (60,60 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 68.00 PS (49,75 kW or 66,67 HP) at 6000 Rev. per min.
- Car fuel: gasoline, unleaded 95.
- Car fuel with highway drive.
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 4.8 litres/100 km (49,27 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive.
- Car fuel tank capacity: 35.0 litres (9,20 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption