Chrysler Crossfire fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Chrysler Crossfire from year: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How much fuel consumed Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Chrysler Crossfire it is a Cabrio / Sport Car.
- Chrysler Crossfire engine capacity: 3199 ccm (194,22 cubic inches).
- Chrysler Crossfire max power: 218.00 PS (159,20 kW or 213,93 HP) at 5700 Rev. per min.
- Chrysler Crossfire fuel: gasoline, unleaded 95.
- Chrysler Crossfire fuel with highway drive: 9.4 litres/100 km (24,88 miles per gallon).
- Chrysler Crossfire fuel with mixed drive: 10.4 litres/100 km (22,51 miles per gallon).
- Chrysler Crossfire fuel with city drive: 13.8 litres/100 km (16,92 miles per gallon).
- Chrysler Crossfire fuel tank capacity: 60.0 litres (15,77 gallons).
The technical specifications for Chrysler Crossfire are also available for Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Coupe, Chrysler, Crossfire Roadster Limited, Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 Blackline, Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 V6 Automatic, Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 Roadster V6 LTD Automatic.This consumption may be higher or lower depending on style car driver, car condition, fuel type, and more. Here are a few tips to improve fuel consumption. If you follow our advice you can save money by reducing fuel consumption by up to 20-30%.
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption