Chrysler 300 fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Chrysler 300 from year: 2007.
How much fuel consumed Chrysler 300 2.7 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Chrysler 300 from year 2007 it is a Family cars.
- Chrysler 300 engine capacity: 2701 ccm (164,00 cubic inches).
- Chrysler 300 max power: 192.00 PS (140,30 kW or 188,06 HP) at 6000 Rev. per min.
- Chrysler 300 fuel: gasoline.
- Chrysler 300 fuel with highway drive: 8.4 litres/100 km (27,86 miles per gallon).
- Chrysler 300 fuel with mixed drive: 9.8 litres/100 km (23,88 miles per gallon).
- Chrysler 300 fuel with city drive: 11.2 litres/100 km (20,90 miles per gallon).
- Chrysler 300 fuel tank capacity: 68.0 litres (17,88 gallons).
This consumption may be higher or lower depending on style car driver, car condition, fuel type, and more.
Here are a few tips to improve fuel consumption. If you follow our advice you can save money by reducing fuel consumption by up to 20-30%.
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption