Chevrolet Traverse fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Chevrolet Traverse from year: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How much fuel consumed Chevrolet Traverse 3.6 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Chevrolet Traverse it is a SUV.
- Chevrolet Traverse engine capacity: 3600 ccm (218,57 cubic inches).
- Chevrolet Traverse max power: 292.00 PS (213,93 kW or 286,56 HP) at 6300 Rev. per min.
- Chevrolet Traverse fuel: gasoline.
- Chevrolet Traverse fuel with highway drive: 10.2 litres/100 km (22,88 miles per gallon).
- Chevrolet Traverse fuel with mixed drive: 12.4 litres/100 km (18,91 miles per gallon).
- Chevrolet Traverse fuel with city drive: 14.7 litres/100 km (15,92 miles per gallon).
- Chevrolet Traverse fuel tank capacity: 83.0 litres (21,82 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption