Chevrolet Tracker fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Chevrolet Tracker from year: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007.
How much fuel consumed Chevrolet Tracker 2.5 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Chevrolet Tracker 2.5 it is a SUV.
- Chevrolet Tracker engine capacity: 2491 ccm (151,24 cubic inches).
- Chevrolet Tracker max power: 167.00 PS (122,39 kW or 164,18 HP) at 5600 Rev. per min.
- Chevrolet Tracker fuel: gasoline.
- Chevrolet Tracker fuel with highway drive: 10.7 litres/100 km (21,89 miles per gallon).
- Chevrolet Tracker fuel with mixed drive: 11.8 litres/100 km (19,90 miles per gallon).
- Chevrolet Tracker fuel with city drive: 12.4 litres/100 km (18,91 miles per gallon).
- Chevrolet Tracker fuel tank capacity: 61.0 litres (16,04 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption