Chevrolet Cavalier fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Chevrolet Cavalier from year: 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005.
How much fuel consumed Chevrolet Cavalier 2.2 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Chevrolet Cavalier it is a Family car.
- Chevrolet Cavalier engine capacity: 2196 ccm (133,33 cubic inches).
- Chevrolet Cavalier max power: 142.00 PS (103,48 kW or 139,30 HP) at 5600 Rev. per min.
- Chevrolet Cavalier fuel: gasoline.
- Chevrolet Cavalier fuel with highway drive: 6.5 litres/100 km (35,95 miles per gallon).
- Chevrolet Cavalier fuel with mixed drive: 8.0 litres/100 km (29,29 miles per gallon).
- Chevrolet Cavalier fuel with city drive: 9.2 litres/100 km (25,44 miles per gallon).
- Chevrolet Cavalier fuel tank capacity: 53.0 litres (13,93 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption