Chevrolet Blazer fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Chevrolet Blazer from year: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.
How much fuel consumed Chevrolet Blazer 4.3 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Chevrolet Blazer LS from year 2004 it is a SUV.
- Chevrolet Blazer engine capacity: 4294 ccm (260,71 cubic inches).
- Chevrolet Blazer max power: 193.00 PS (141,29 kW or 189,05 HP) at 6000 Rev. per min.
- Chevrolet Blazer fuel: gasoline.
- Chevrolet Blazer fuel with highway drive: 11.2 litres/100 km (20,90 miles per gallon).
- Chevrolet Blazer fuel with mixed drive: 13.1 litres/100 km (17,91 miles per gallon).
- Chevrolet Blazer fuel with city drive: 14.7 litres/100 km (15,92 miles per gallon).
- Chevrolet Blazer fuel tank capacity: 71.0 litres (18,67 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption