Chevrolet Avalanche fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Chevrolet Avalanche from year: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How much fuel consumed Chevrolet Avalanche 5.3 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Chevrolet Avalanche it is a Pickup Trucks.
- Chevrolet Avalanche engine capacity: 5300 ccm (321,79 cubic inches).
- Chevrolet Avalanche max power: 314.00 PS (229,85 kW or 308,45 HP) at 5200 Rev. per min.
- Chevrolet Avalanche fuel: gasoline.
- Chevrolet Avalanche fuel with highway drive: 11.8 litres/100 km (19,90 miles per gallon).
- Chevrolet Avalanche fuel with mixed drive: 14.7 litres/100 km (15,92 miles per gallon).
- Chevrolet Avalanche fuel with city drive: 16.8 litres/100 km (13,93 miles per gallon).
- Chevrolet Avalanche fuel tank capacity: 117.0 litres (30,76 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption