BMW 120 fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW 120 from years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed BMW 120i, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 120i it is a Small / Economy Car.
- BMW 120 i engine capacity: 1994 ccm (121,06 cubic inches).
- BMW 120i max power: 150.10 PS (109,45 kW or 147,26 HP) at 6000 Rev. per min.
- BMW 120i fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- BMW 120i fuel with highway drive: 6.2 litres/100 km (37,75 miles per gallon).
- BMW 120i fuel with mixed drive: 7.9 litres/100 km (29,62 miles per gallon).
- BMW 120i fuel with city drive: 11.0 litres/100 km (21,27 miles per gallon).
- BMW 120i fuel tank capacity: 50.0 litres (13,14 gallons).
How much fuel consumed BMW 120D, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 120D from year 2004 it is a Small / Economy Car.
- BMW 120D engine capacity: 1971 ccm (119,67 cubic inches).
- BMW 120D max power: 122.00 PS (89,55 kW or 119,40 HP) at 4000 Rev. per min.
- BMW 120D fuel: diesel.
- BMW 120D fuel with highway drive: 4.6 litres/100 km (50,87 miles per gallon).
- BMW 120D fuel with mixed drive: 5.7 litres/100 km (41,06 miles per gallon).
- BMW 120D fuel with city drive: 7.7 litres/100 km (30,40 miles per gallon).
- BMW 120D fuel tank capacity: 50.0 litres (13,14 gallons).
The technical specifications for BMW 120i are also avaible for BMW 120i Automatic, BMW 120i Convertible, BMW 120i Convertible Exclusive Steptronic, BMW 120i Convertible Sport, BMW 120i Exclusive Automatic, BMW 120i Exclusive Steptronic, BMW 120i Sport Automatic, BMW 120i Sport Steptronic.
This consumption may be higher or lower depending on style car driver, car condition, fuel type, and more.
Here are a few tips to improve fuel consumption. If you follow our advice you can save money by reducing fuel consumption by up to 20-30%.
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption