Buick Rainier fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Buick Rainier from year: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007.
How much fuel consumed Buick Rainier 4.2 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Buick Rainier it is a SUV.
- Buick Rainier engine capacity: 4194 ccm (254,64 cubic inches).
- Buick Rainier max power: 275.00 PS (200,99 kW or 269,65 HP) at 6000 Rev. per min.
- Buick Rainier fuel: gasoline.
- Buick Rainier fuel with highway drive: 11.2 litres/100 km (20,90 miles per gallon).
- Buick Rainier fuel with mixed drive: 13.8 litres/100 km (16,92 miles per gallon).
- Buick Rainier fuel with city drive: 15.7 litres/100 km (14,93 miles per gallon).
- Buick Rainier fuel tank capacity: 83.0 litres (21,82 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption