Buick Century fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for Buick Century from year: 2003, 2004, 2005.
How much fuel consumed Buick Century 3.1 L, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- Buick Century it is a Family car.
- Buick Century engine capacity: 3135 ccm (190,34 cubic inches).
- Buick Century max power: 175.7 PS (128,36 kW or 172,14 HP) at 5200 Rev. per min.
- Buick Century fuel: gasoline.
- Buick Century fuel with highway drive: 7.8 litres/100 km (29,85 miles per gallon).
- Buick Century fuel with mixed drive: 9.8 litres/100 km (23,88 miles per gallon).
- Buick Century fuel with city drive: 11.8 litres/100 km (19,90 miles per gallon).
- Buick Century fuel tank capacity: 64.0 litres (16,83 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption