BMW 740 fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW 740 from years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed BMW 740, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 740 it is a Large / Luxury Car.
- BMW 740 engine capacity: 4000 ccm (242,86 cubic inches).
- BMW 740 max power: 333.00 PS (243,78 kW or 326,36 HP) at 6300 Rev. per min.
- BMW 740 fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- BMW 740 fuel with highway drive: 8.2 litres/100 km (28,55 miles per gallon).
- BMW 740 fuel with mixed drive: 11.2 litres/100 km (20,90 miles per gallon).
- BMW 740 fuel with city drive: 16.3 litres/100 km (14,36 miles per gallon).
- BMW 740 fuel tank capacity: 88.0 litres (23,13 gallons).
How much fuel consumed BMW 740d, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 740D from year 2008 it is a Large / Luxury Car.
- BMW 740D engine capacity: 3901 ccm (236,85 cubic inches).
- BMW 740D max power: 258.7 PS (189,05 kW or 253,73 HP) at 4000 Rev. per min.
- BMW 740D fuel: diesel.
- BMW 740D fuel with highway drive.
- BMW 740D fuel with mixed drive: 9.8 litres/100 km (23,88 miles per gallon).
- BMW 740D fuel with city drive.
- BMW 740D fuel tank capacity: 88.0 litres (23,13 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption