BMW 730 fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW 730 from years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed BMW 730, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 730 it is a Large / Luxury Car.
- BMW 730 engine capacity: 2977 ccm (180,75 cubic inches).
- BMW 730 max power: 257.50 PS (188,06 kW or 252,73 HP) at 6600 Rev. per min.
- BMW 730 fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- BMW 730 fuel with highway drive: 7.5 litres/100 km (31,20 miles per gallon).
- BMW 730 fuel with mixed drive: 10.7 litres/100 km (21,87 miles per gallon).
- BMW 730 fuel with city drive: 14.6 litres/100 km (16,03 miles per gallon).
- BMW 730 fuel tank capacity: 88.0 litres (23,13 gallons).
How much fuel consumed BMW 730d, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 730d from year 2005 it is a Large / Luxury Car.
- BMW 730d engine capacity: 2979 ccm (180,87 cubic inches).
- BMW 730d max power: 228.00 PS (167,16 kW or 223,88 HP) at 4000 Rev. per min.
- BMW 730d fuel: diesel.
- BMW 730d fuel with highway drive: 6.4 litres/100 km (36,57 miles per gallon).
- BMW 730d fuel with mixed drive: 8.2 litres/100 km (28,55 miles per gallon).
- BMW 730d fuel with city drive: 11.3 litres/100 km (20,72 miles per gallon).
- BMW 730d fuel tank capacity: 88.0 litres (23,13 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption