BMW 650i fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW 650i from years: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed BMW 650i, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 650i from year 2006 it is a Cabrio / Sport Car.
- BMW 650i engine capacity: 4799 ccm (291,37 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 365.00 PS (266,66 kW or 358,20 HP) at 6300 Rev. per min.
- BMW 650i fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- BMW 650i fuel with highway drive: 10.7 litres/100 km (21,89 miles per gallon).
- BMW 650i fuel with mixed drive: 13.8 litres/100 km (16,92 miles per gallon).
- BMW 650i fuel with city drive: 16.8 litres/100 km (13,93 miles per gallon).
- BMW 650i fuel tank capacity: 67.0 litres (17,61 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption