BMW 630i fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW 630i from years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed BMW 630i, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 630i it is a Large / Luxury Car.
- BMW 630i engine capacity: 2983 ccm (181,11 cubic inches).
- BMW 630i max power: 257.50 PS (188,06 kW or 252,73 HP) at 6600 Rev. per min.
- BMW 630i fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- BMW 630i fuel with highway drive: 7.5 litres/100 km (31,20 miles per gallon).
- BMW 630i fuel with mixed drive: 9.9 litres/100 km (23,64 miles per gallon).
- BMW 630i fuel with city drive: 14.2 litres/100 km (16,48 miles per gallon).
- BMW 630i fuel tank capacity: 70.0 litres (18,40 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption