BMW 523i fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW 523 from years: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed BMW 523i, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 523i it is a Large / Luxury Car.
- BMW 523i engine capacity: 2497 ccm (151,61 cubic inches).
- BMW 523i max power: 177.00 PS (129,35 kW or 174,13 HP).
- BMW 523i fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- BMW 523i fuel with highway drive.
- BMW 523i fuel with mixed drive: 8.9 litres/100 km (26,45 miles per gallon).
- BMW 523i fuel with city drive.
- BMW 523i fuel tank capacity: 70.0 litres (18,40 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption