BMW 520 fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW 520 from years: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed BMW 520i, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 520i it is a Large / Luxury Car.
- BMW 520i engine capacity: 2170 ccm (131,75 cubic inches).
- BMW 520i max power: 169.30 PS (124,38 kW or 166,17 HP) at 6100 Rev. per min.
- BMW 520i fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- BMW 520i fuel with highway drive: 7.5 litres/100 km (31,20 miles per gallon).
- BMW 520i fuel with mixed drive: 9.5 litres/100 km (24,64 miles per gallon).
- BMW 520i fuel with city drive: 12.8 litres/100 km (18,29 miles per gallon).
- BMW 520i fuel tank capacity: 70.0 litres (18,40 gallons).
How much fuel consumed BMW 520d, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 520d from year 2009 it is a Station Wagons Estate.
- BMW 520d engine capacity: 1995 ccm (121,12 cubic inches).
- BMW 520d max power: 177.00 PS (129,35 kW or 174,13 HP) at 4000 Rev. per min.
- BMW 520d fuel: diesel.
- BMW 520d fuel with highway drive.
- BMW 520d fuel with mixed drive: 5.1 litres/100 km (45,89 miles per gallon).
- BMW 520d fuel with city drive.
- BMW 520d fuel tank capacity: 70.0 litres (18,40 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption