BMW 130i fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW 130i from years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed BMW 130i, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 130i Sport Automatic from year 2008 it is a Small / Economy Car.
- BMW 130i engine capacity: 2995 ccm (181,84 cubic inches).
- BMW 130i max power: 264.00 PS (193,03 kW or 258,70 HP) at 6600 Rev. per min.
- BMW 130i fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- BMW 130i fuel with highway drive.
- BMW 130i fuel with mixed drive: 9.2 litres/100 km (25,44 miles per gallon).
- BMW 130i fuel with city drive.
- BMW 130i fuel tank capacity: 53.0 litres (13,93 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption