BMW 128i fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW 128i from years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed BMW 128i, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 128i it is a Large / Luxury Car.
- Car engine capacity: 2996 ccm (181,91 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 233.00 PS (170,15 kW or 228,85 HP) at 6500 Rev. per min.
- Car Fuel: gasoline.
- Car fuel with highway drive: 8.4 litres/100 km (27,86 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 11.2 litres/100 km (20,90 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive: 13.1 litres/100 km (17,91 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel tank capacity: 53.0 litres (13,93 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption