BMW 125i fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW 125i from years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed BMW 125i, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 125i it is a Sport Cars.
- BMW 125i engine capacity: 2996 ccm (181,91 cubic inches).
- BMW 125i max power: 218.00 PS (159,20 kW or 213,93 HP) at 6100 Rev. per min.
- BMW 125i fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- BMW 125i fuel with highway drive.
- BMW 125i fuel with mixed drive: 8.1 litres/100 km (28,89 miles per gallon).
- BMW 125i fuel with city drive.
- BMW 125i fuel tank capacity: 53.0 litres (13,93 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption