Audi S4 fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for Audi S4 from years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed Audi S4, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- Audi S4 it is a Station Wagons Estate or Large / Luxury Car.
- Audi S4 engine capacity: 4172 ccm (253,31 cubic inches).
- Audi S4 max power: 345.00 PS (252,73 kW or 338,30 HP) at 4000 Rev. per min.
- Audi S4 fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- Audi S4 fuel with highway drive: 11.2 litres/100 km (20,90 miles per gallon).
- Audi S4 fuel with mixed drive: 13.8 litres/100 km (16,92 miles per gallon).
- Audi S4 fuel with city drive: 15.7 litres/100 km (14,93 miles per gallon).
- Audi S4 fuel tank capacity: 66.0 litres (17,35 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption