Acura MDX Sport Utility from year 2004 it is a SUV , how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles.
Acura MDX Sport Utility 3472 ccm fuel consumption liters / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for Acura MDX Sport Utility from year 2004, 3472 ccm 197,01 kW or 263,68 HP.
- Acura MDX Sport Utility from year 2004 it is a SUV.
- Car engine capacity: 3472 ccm (210,80 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 269.00 PS (197,01 kW or 263,68 HP) at 5600 Rev. per min.
- Car fuel consumption with highway drive: 10.2 litres/100 km (22,88 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel consumption with mixed drive: 12.4 litres/100 km (18,91 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel consumption with city drive: 13.8 litres/100 km (16,92 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel tank capacity, 73.0 litres (19,19 gallons).
The above information shows the orignial Acura MDX Sport Utility 3472 ccm fuel consumption liters / km or miles that are taken from vehicle owners manual (book car). Consumption can be affected depending on the way the car is driven.
See how to reset warning service light indicators for Acura.This consumption may be higher or lower depending on style car driver, car condition, fuel type, and more. Here are a few tips to improve fuel consumption. If you follow our advice you can save money by reducing fuel consumption by up to 20-30%.
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption