Audi S2 fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for Audi S2 from years: 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996.
How much fuel consumed Audi S2, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- Audi S2 from year 1991 it is a .
- Audi S2 engine capacity: 2226 ccm (135,15 cubic inches).
- Audi S2 max power: 219.00 PS (160,20 kW or 214,92 HP) at 5900 Rev. per min.
- Audi S2 fuel.
- Audi S2 fuel with highway drive: 9.3 litres/100 km (25,16 miles per gallon).
- Audi S2 fuel with mixed drive: 8.3 litres/100 km (28,10 miles per gallon).
- Audi S2 fuel with city drive: 14.3 litres/100 km (16,37 miles per gallon).
- Audi S2 fuel tank capacity: 70.0 litres (18,40 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption