Ford Territory fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Ford Territory. From year: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How much fuel consumed Ford Territory 4.0 l, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Ford Territory 4.0 it is a SUV.
- Car engine capacity: 3984 ccm (241,88 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 247.00 PS (181,09 kW or 242,78 HP) at 5000 Rev. per min.
- Car fuel: gasoline.
- Car fuel with highway drive.
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 13.1 litres/100 km (17,87 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive.
- Car fuel tank capacity: 76.0 litres (19,98 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption