Ford Shelby fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Ford Shelby. From year: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How much fuel consumed Ford Shelby GT 500, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Ford Shelby GT500 it is a Cabrio / Sport Cars.
- Car engine capacity: 5409 ccm (328,41 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 507.00 PS (371,14 kW or 497,50 HP) at 6000 Rev. per min.
- Car fuel: gasoline.
- Car fuel with highway drive: 11.8 litres/100 km (19,90 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 14.7 litres/100 km (15,92 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive: 16.8 litres/100 km (13,93 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel tank capacity: 61.0 litres (16,04 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption