Ferrari Mondial fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Ferrari Mondial. From year: 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993.
How much fuel consumed Ferrari Mondial 3.2 l, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Ferrari Mondial it is a Cabrio / Sport Car.
- Car engine capacity: 3186 ccm (193,44 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 271.7 PS (199,00 kW or 266,66 HP) at 7000 Rev. per min.
- Car fuel: gasoline.
- Car fuel with highway drive.
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 9.4 litres/100 km (24,82 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive.
- Car fuel tank capacity: 86.0 litres (22,61 gallons)
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption