Ferrari 575M Maranello fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a 575M Maranello. From year: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006.
How much fuel consumed Ferrari 575M Maranello 5.7 l, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Ferrari 575M Maranello it is a Cabrio / Sport Car.
- Car engine capacity: 5748 ccm (348,99 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 522.00 PS (382,08 kW or 512,43 HP) at 8500 Rev. per min.
- Car fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- Car fuel with highway drive: 14.7 litres/100 km (15,92 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 19.6 litres/100 km (11,94 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive: 23.5 litres/100 km (9,95 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel tank capacity: 105.0 litres (27,60 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption