Ferrari 360 fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Ferrari 360. From year: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005.
How much fuel consumed Ferrari 360 3.6 l, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Ferrari 360 Modena Spider it is a Cabrio / Sport Car.
- Car engine capacity: 3586 ccm (217,73 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 399.50 PS (292,53 kW or 392,03 HP) at 8500 Rev. per min.
- Car fuel: gasoline.
- Car fuel with highway drive: 14.7 litres/100 km (15,92 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 18.1 litres/100 km (12,94 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive: 21.4 litres/100 km (10,95 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel tank capacity: 95.0 litres (24,97 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption