Daewoo Matiz fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Daewoo Matiz. From year: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How much fuel consumed Daewoo Matiz 0.8 l, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Daewoo Matiz 0.8 it is a Small / Economy Car.
- Car engine capacity: 796 ccm (48,33 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 51.00 PS (37,81 kW or 49,75 HP) at 5900 Rev. per min.
- Car fuel: gasoline, unleaded 95.
- Car fuel with highway drive.
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 6.1 litres/100 km (38,37 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive.
- Car fuel tank capacity: 35.0 litres (9,20 gallons).
How much fuel consumed Daewoo Matiz 1.0 l, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Daewoo Matiz 1.0 it is a Small / Economy Car.
- Car engine capacity: 994 ccm (60,35 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 64.00 PS (46,77 kW or 62,69 HP) at 5400 Rev. per min.
- Car fuel: gasoline.
- Car fuel with highway drive: 5.3 litres/100 km (44,16 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 6.4 litres/100 km (36,57 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive: 8.2 litres/100 km (28,55 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel tank capacity: 38.0 litres (9,99 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption