Daewoo Evanda fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Daewoo Evanda. From year: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006.
How much fuel consumed Daewoo Evanda 2.0 l, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Daewoo Evanda 2.0 it is a Family car.
- Car engine capacity: 1998 ccm (121,31 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 133.00 PS (97,51 kW or 130,35 HP) at 5400 Rev. per min.
- Car fuel: gasoline, unleaded 95.
- Car fuel with highway drive: 6.8 litres/100 km (34,42 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 8.8 litres/100 km (26,60 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive: 12.3 litres/100 km (19,02 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel tank capacity: 65.0 litres (17,08 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption