Chrysler PT Cruiser 2.4 Convertible fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Chrysler PT Cruiser 2.4 Convertible from year: 2006.
How much fuel consumed Chrysler PT Cruiser 2.4 Convertible, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Chrysler PT Cruiser 2.4 Convertible from year 2006 it is a Cabrio / Sport Car.
- Car engine capacity: 2423 ccm (147,11 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 152.00 PS (111,44 kW or 149,25 HP) at 5100 Rev. per min.
- Car fuel: gasoline, unleaded 95.
- Car fuel with highway drive: 8.1 litres/100 km (28,86 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 9.4 litres/100 km (24,88 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive: 10.7 litres/100 km (21,89 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel tank capacity: 57.0 litres (14,98 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption