Chrysler Crossfire fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Chrysler Crossfire from year: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How much fuel consumed Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Chrysler Crossfire it is a Cabrio / Sport Car.
- Chrysler Crossfire engine capacity: 3199 ccm (194,22 cubic inches).
- Chrysler Crossfire max power: 218.00 PS (159,20 kW or 213,93 HP) at 5700 Rev. per min.
- Chrysler Crossfire fuel: gasoline, unleaded 95.
- Chrysler Crossfire fuel with highway drive: 9.4 litres/100 km (24,88 miles per gallon).
- Chrysler Crossfire fuel with mixed drive: 10.4 litres/100 km (22,51 miles per gallon).
- Chrysler Crossfire fuel with city drive: 13.8 litres/100 km (16,92 miles per gallon).
- Chrysler Crossfire fuel tank capacity: 60.0 litres (15,77 gallons).
The technical specifications for Chrysler Crossfire are also available for Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Coupe, Chrysler, Crossfire Roadster Limited, Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 Blackline, Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 V6 Automatic, Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 Roadster V6 LTD Automatic.
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption