Chrysler Concorde fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Chrysler Concorde from year: 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004.
How much fuel consumed Chrysler Concorde 2.7 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Chrysler Concorde it is a Large / Luxury Car.
- Chrysler Concorde engine capacity: 2737 ccm (166,17 cubic inches).
- Chrysler Concorde max power: 192.60 PS (141,29 kW or 189,05 HP) at 5750 Rev. per min.
- Chrysler Concorde fuel: gasoline.
- Chrysler Concorde fuel with highway drive.
- Chrysler Concorde fuel with mixed drive: 11.1 litres/100 km (21,08 miles per gallon).
- Chrysler Concorde fuel with city drive.
- Chrysler Concorde fuel tank capacity: 68.0 litres (17,88 gallons).
This consumption may be higher or lower depending on style car driver, car condition, fuel type, and more. Here are a few tips to improve fuel consumption. If you follow our advice you can save money by reducing fuel consumption by up to 20-30%.
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption