Chrysler Aspen fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Chrysler Aspen from year: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009.
How much fuel consumed Chrysler Aspen 4.7 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Chrysler Aspen it is a SUV.
- Chrysler Aspen engine capacity: 4701 ccm (285,43 cubic inches).
- Chrysler Aspen max power: 307.00 PS (224,87 kW or 301,49 HP) at 5650 Rev. per min.
- Chrysler Aspen fuel: gasoline.
- Chrysler Aspen fuel with highway drive: 13.1 litres/100 km (17,91 miles per gallon).
- Chrysler Aspen fuel with mixed drive: 15.7 litres/100 km (14,93 miles per gallon).
- Chrysler Aspen fuel with city drive: 16.8 litres/100 km (13,93 miles per gallon).
- Chrysler Aspen fuel tank capacity: 102.0 litres (26,82 gallons).
How much fuel consumed Chrysler Aspen Hybrid 5.7 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Chrysler Aspen Hybrid it is a SUV.
- Car engine capacity: 5654 ccm (343,29 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 345.00 PS (252,73 kW or 338,30 HP) at 5300 Rev. per min.
- Car fuel: gasoline.
- Car fuel with highway drive: 11.8 litres/100 km (19,90 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 12.3 litres/100 km (19,02 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive: 12.4 litres/100 km (18,91 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel tank capacity: 102.0 litres (26,82 gallons).
The technical specifications for Chrysler Aspen are also available for Chrysler Aspen Limited 4×4, Chrysler Aspen Limited, Chrysler Aspen Hybrid Limited 4×4.
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption