Chevrolet Camaro fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Chevrolet Camaro from year: 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002.
How much fuel consumed Chevrolet Camaro 3.4 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Chevrolet Camaro 3.4 from year 2002 it is a Large / Luxury Car.
- Chevrolet Camaro engine capacity: 3390 ccm (205,83 cubic inches).
- Chevrolet Camaro max power: 160.00 PS (117,41 kW or 157,21 HP) at 4600 Rev. per min.
- Chevrolet Camaro fuel: gasoline.
- Chevrolet Camaro fuel with highway drive.
- Chevrolet Camaro fuel with mixed drive: 14.0 litres/100 km (16,72 miles per gallon).
- Chevrolet Camaro fuel with city drive.
- Chevrolet Camaro fuel tank capacity: 68.0 litres (17,88 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption