Ferrari 328 GTS fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Ferrari 328 GTS. From year: 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990.
How much fuel consumed Ferrari 328 GTS 3.2 l, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Ferrari 328 GTS it is a Small / Economy Car.
- Car engine capacity: 3186 ccm (193,44 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 273.80 PS (200,00 kW or 268,65 HP) at 7000 Rev. per min.
- Car Fuel: Gasoline.
- Car fuel with highway drive.
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 9.4 litres/100 km (24,82 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive.
- Car fuel tank capacity: 74.0 litres (19,45 gallons).
This consumption may be higher or lower depending on style car driver, car condition, fuel type, and more. Here are a few tips to improve fuel consumption. If you follow our advice you can save money by reducing fuel consumption by up to 20-30%.
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption