Daihatsu Trevis fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Daihatsu Trevis. From year: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How much fuel consumed Daihatsu Trevis 1.0 l, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Daihatsu Trevis it is a Small / Economy Car.
- Car engine capacity: 989 ccm (60,05 cubic inches).
- Car max power: 57,71.7 PS (42,79 kW or 57,71 HP) at 6000 Rev. per min.
- Car fuel: gasoline, unleaded 95.
- Car fuel with highway drive.
- Car fuel with mixed drive: 4.8 litres/100 km (48,76 miles per gallon).
- Car fuel with city drive.
- Car fuel tank capacity: 40.0 litres (10,52 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption