Cadillac Seville fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Cadillac Seville from year: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005.
How much fuel consumed Cadillac Seville 4.6 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Cadillac Seville it is a Family car.
- Cadillac Seville engine capacity: 4572 ccm (277,59 cubic inches).
- Cadillac Seville max power: 279.00 PS (203,98 kW or 273,63 HP) at 6000 Rev. per min.
- Cadillac Seville fuel: gasoline, unleaded 95.
- Cadillac Seville fuel with highway drive: 9.1 litres/100 km (25,86 miles per gallon).
- Cadillac Seville fuel with mixed drive: 11.2 litres/100 km (20,90 miles per gallon).
- Cadillac Seville fuel with city drive: 13.1 litres/100 km (17,91 miles per gallon).
- Cadillac Seville fuel tank capacity: 70.0 litres (18,40 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption