Cadillac DTS fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Cadillac DTS from year: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.
How much fuel consumed Cadillac DTS 4.6 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Cadillac DTS it is a Family car.
- Cadillac DTS engine capacity: 4563 ccm (277,04 cubic inches).
- Cadillac DTS max power: 296.00 PS (216,91 kW or 290,54 HP) at 6300 Rev. per min.
- Cadillac DTS fuel: gasoline.
- Cadillac DTS fuel with highway drive: 9.8 litres/100 km (23,88 miles per gallon).
- Cadillac DTS fuel with mixed drive: 11.8 litres/100 km (19,90 miles per gallon).
- Cadillac DTS fuel with city drive: 13.8 litres/100 km (16,92 miles per gallon).
- Cadillac DTS fuel tank capacity: 68.0 litres (17,88 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption